JOIN THIS FREE MASTERCLASS!
How to Plan The Perfect Park Visit
During a Pandemic.
Tuesday, January 12th 4 pm PST
In one hour, steal my strategies to go from uncertainty to filling your calendar with exciting adventures! Learn the secret behind-the-scenes efforts that no one shares to make your upcoming travel awesome and memorable!
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re tired of the time spent going through all the fluff and feel exhausted looking at endless resources.
- You want the perfect adventure and do it in the RIGHT way but you don’t want to waste time.
- You dream of having a fun 2021 outdoor adventure but don’t know how to start.
- You feel like you have no set plan, sub-par confidence, and are spinning your wheels wondering when you will put all your plans on paper.
Then you’re going to want to sign up for this masterclass!
THIS MASTERCLASS COVERS:
- Help you get a positive mindset to be quick to adapt while traveling
- Breaking down the various types of park agencies
- Busting Myths
- Gear 101
- Leave No Trace Principles
- And More!
THIS IS FOR:
- Novice Hikers, Backpackers, Campers
- Those who need a refresher crash course
- Future Explorers & Adventurers
Hi, I’m Heather
After many years of adventuring outside and when my work hours decreased due to the pandemic, I was inspired to focus on helping even the most novice feel included and empowered.
Why? Because I know what it’s like to see other people growing and chasing their adventure dreams but do not know how to exactly begin or who to ask for help.
Planning a day-hike, backpacking trip, a camping trip can be daunting, intimidating, and may seem a bit ridiculous. It might take a lot, like a lot of planning.
My dedication to cutting through the fluff and getting straight to the point will be the main driver of your success. My goal is to guide you through the planning process to make it an amazing and memorable trip leaving you to want to come back for more.
Now my days are filled with guiding those who want to be the boss of their next adventure.
The outdoors is one of the safest places you can be if you maintain a proper social distance. Let’s put your plans on paper!